“A.W.A.K.E. Angels” reconnect evacuated sleep apnea patients with their therapy
It takes a huge effort, relying on phone calls, texts, and social media, as well as the big hearts, spontaneous compassion, and the willingness of perfect strangers to unite for the common good, to make something like this happen. We thank each and every one of these AWAKE Angels for their part in this hurricane relief effort. We truly could not do any of this without their energy, vision, and support.
The post “A.W.A.K.E. Angels” reconnect evacuated sleep apnea patients with their therapy appeared first on SleepApnea.org.
Go to Source
- Spread Joy, Not Foodborne Illness, for Thanksgiving
- Opioid Crisis Hitting Boomers, Millennials Hardest
- Report: Industry Hid Decades-Old Study Showing Sugar’s Unhealthy Effects
- Almost 21 Million Worldwide Now Have Access to HIV Meds
- Self-Harm Cases Surging Among U.S. Girls